OUTspoken does have a specific office, but instead uses the LBGT Resource room, which is 3506 Faunce, on the top floor. The LBGT Coordinator's Office is 3504 Faunce (right next door).
Create a community of undergraduate GLBTA individuals that is inclusive of our many diversities, open to the many opinions of our membership, and safe for all individuals.
To have a campus that is tolerant, safe, and conducive to the livelihood of GLBTA people.
- To support gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender students and their allies (GLBTA)
- To educate ourselves and others in the Western Michigan University and Kalamazoo communities on issues concerning GLBTA persons
- To advocate for the well-being of GLBTA persons through participating in local political processes
- To engage in outreach activities on issues regarding GLBTA persons
- To plan programs and meetings that empower GLBTA persons and unify them with the surrounding university and community.